IT Internal Audit Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
As an IT Internal Audit Manager, you'll lead and deliver effective audits across all areas of IT. You'll work extensively with stakeholders across our IT and Transformation department, to help shape the delivery of our audits and develop good working relationships with our IT and Change colleagues.
You'll lead on audits covering all areas of IT, information security and data. You'll constantly be exposed to new areas and a breadth of work. This will include leading on audits of digital applications, e-commerce, internet and cloud technology.
It is a really exciting time to join Yorkshire Building Society and our Internal Audit function as we continue our digital transformation, delivering changes for our customers and colleagues.
About the role
In this position you'll;
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of IT and technology audits from planning, through to report issuance.
- Deliver impactful and balanced reports on the adequacy of the control environment and root causes of issues.
- Influence colleagues across our IT and Transformation teams to embed robust, cost-effective controls and strengthen the overall control environment.
- Monitor key strategic programmes/developments across the IT space, through the creation of relationships with key individuals, and attendance at relevant risk forums.
We're looking for an experienced technology auditor with a relevant IT audit qualification (e.g., CISA, CIA, CISSP) or equivalent. Alongside this you'll need;
- The ability to effectively plan and manage complex audits. This will include organising and managing colleagues assigned to audits.
- Knowledge and experience of Technology Control frameworks (COBIT, NIST or equivalent).
- Experience of carrying out audits in IT in the commercial sector, either in an external or internal audit capacity. Although financial services experience is preferred, this is not essential.
At YBS we don't have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you'll be respected for who you are, you'll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you'll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it's finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we're committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we'll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We're passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you'll go the extra mile to help our members, you'll fit right in and feel you belong here.
About our Benefits
We offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
- Holiday. You'll get 25 days plus Bank Holidays, as well as the option to buy up to a further 5 days.
- Bonus. We work together to reach for better at YBS, so when we reach our goals we're all rewarded, with up to a 10% annual bonus.
- Pension. We know how important it is to save towards the future, that's why we'll contribute up 11% into your YBS pension.
- Healthcare. Health and wellbeing are an important part of life at YBS, when you join us you'll have access to a range of health benefits to suit your life including private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
- My Benefits. When you join YBS you'll have access to our self-service benefits portal, where you can access a range of retail, hospitality and health discounts,
Ready to apply?
If you're excited about this role and want to be part of the YBS team, click Apply now to send us your application.