Cyber Security Analyst / Penetration Tester (m/f/d)
The Mayr–Melnhof Group is the world–leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe's leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With more than 10,000 employees in 52 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2.5 billion p.a.
We are growing and looking for a Cyber Security Analyst / Penetration Tester (m/f/d) to join our dedicated team in Vienna
full time • immediately
- You perform internal penetration tests in an international work environment and write technical descriptions of vulnerabilities, exploits and technical incidents
- You initiate and coordinate cyber security incident response activities and develop internal tools to support the pentesting process
- As an expert, you analyze and evaluate our security concepts and architectures and identify possible solutions to eliminate security risks
- In close cooperation with our security specialists and business departments, you will supervise technical security tests at the highest level and carry out red teaming projects
- You have several years of experience in IT security and penetration testing, especially in CIRT, CERT or SOC
- You convince with very good technical understanding of logging & monitoring, digital forensics, network security, network protocols, application security, endpoint security, cryptography and much more
- You have experience with scripting languages and SQL scripts, the use of regular expression and with assessments of applications and Windows (Active Directory) and Linux environments
- Penetration testing tools like Burp, Nessus, nmap, Kali Linux Tools, etc. you know from practical use as well as everything around application security (e.g. OWASP)
- Certification in the area of security such as CySA +, Security+, OSCP, CISSP, E CIH, GIAC and knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 are an advantage
- Your analytical thinking, your personal responsibility and your structured work style make you a valuable team member
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Willingness to travel for 1 – 2 days per month
Join our dedicated team of passionate colleagues who like to get things done!
We offer you a workplace in a stable, international company with a long–term growth path. In addition, interesting tasks with a high degree of management scope in a team that lives our values responsibility, performance and passion on a daily basis.
For this position, we offer an annual salary starting at ??? 60,000 gross all–in, according to your qualifications and professional experience. Moreover, we offer individual development opportunities, a wide range of MM–Academy training courses and two home office days per week.
Interested in being responsible for cyber security at MM Group together with us?
We look forward to your CV and we will clarify everything else in an interview.
- Company doctor
- Employee discounts
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Good location
- Work from home