Information Security Analyst
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Hybrid Model: 2 days per week in office, 3 days remote
Salary: GBP65 to GBP75k (based on candidate experience) + Company Benefits
About the Client and Role:
My client, a globally operating law firm, is seeking an experienced Information Security Analyst to join the Dublin based security operations team on a permanent basis.
The role will support analysis of day–to–day operations of the existing security solutions, and use security tools and technology to identify, investigate and resolve security events detected by those systems.
- Monitoring and scanning security and reviewing logs across all systems and devices
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response if, and when required
- Assist with management and operation of security controls
- Support deployment of new and updated security solutions, processes etc.
- Strong background in IT Security/Cyber Security Analysis
- Excellent understanding of IT Security (frameworks, processes, best practices etc.)
- Experience using Security technology (eg Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose)
- Qualification related to IT Security (eg Degree, CISSP, CCSP)
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
More searches like this
- Incident Responder Technology, IT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Security Analyst Technology, IT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland