Data Protection Officer
Currently working on an exciting new remote working role for an IT Security Service organisation who are based in Shrewsbury.
Looking for a compliance driven Data Protection Officer to be brought in to deliver data protection elements to the different projects and provide advice in them for the organisation's clients, delivering excellent communication and presentation skills.
This is a great way for you to really progress in your career with a fantastic team with some amazing benefits.
- 33 total days holiday a year
- Workplace pension – 17%
Responsibilities include –
- Ensuring data protection work is delivered to clients efficiently or is fit for purpose and meets their clients' expectations.
- Fulfil the tasks of the designated role of a DPO for the organisation's clients, as defined by Article 39 of the GDPR.
- Devise, facilitate and deliver data protection, information management and/or governance training and awareness workshops at clients' offices/remotely and presenting at client and sales events
- To stay up to date with developments in Data Protection law and practice and technological developments with privacy implications (Continued Professional Development).
Required Skills –
- An in–depth knowledge of data protection laws within the UK and Europe.
- An ability to think strategically, assess risks and explain the potential consequences.
- Experience in drafting policies, interpreting legal contracts and report writing.
- Confident presentation skills
If you are interested or know anybody who is please get in touch to talk through this role further!
More searches like this
- Data Protection Technology, IT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Shrewsbury
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Shrewsbury
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Shrewsbury
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Shrewsbury