A great opportunity for a Senior Cyber Auditor to join a leading banking organisation based in London!
The organisation offer a well established and collaborative Cybersecurity and Technology Audit team. The position is offering a basic salary of £60,000 - £65,000 (dependent on years of experience) + bonus + benefits. In addition to this, a clear development path will be tailored for each individual's preferences.
As a Senior Cyber Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- leading Cyber Security Audits, whilst building strong working relationships with security leaders across the organisation
- Supervise and implement the execution of the audit plan and ensure effective audit practices for traditional and continuous audits.
- Collaborate with adjacent audit teams as necessary to account for cybersecurity risk across the enterprise.
- Appropriately analyzes control environments and develops effective audit steps to test key controls in line with Audit methodology.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- Experience in audit both internal and external, IT Audit or IT Risk and Cyber Security.
- Exposure to the Financial Services Market
- IT information security/ cybersecurity standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Well-versed in assessing business / IT risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
Apply now to find out more !
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom