IT Internal Auditor
Senior IT Auditor
€65000 - €75000 (dependent on experience)
An exceptional and continuously developing organization is looking for Senior IT Auditors to join their growing team. With headquarters in Dublin, the company offers a great career progression and the chance to work with cutting edge technology.
Your responsibilities as a Senior IT Auditor:
- Planning audit fieldwork, building strong relationships with corporate stakeholders
- Evaluating risk and persuading stakeholders to take corrective and improvement measures
- Creating outstanding working documents and writing reports to high leadership that are clear and precise
- Completing ad-hoc project governance tasks relating to IT risks, as and when required
What they're ideally looking for in you:
- Working in the Big 4 is preferable, and experience in external and/or internal audit is required
- Walkthroughs of business processes and knowledge of pertinent IT controls.
- Adapt at testing anticipated internal controls and implementing a risk-based audit strategy
- Knowing how to improve and enhance the three lines of defence.
- A self-starter who is curious and has the capacity to multitask and adapt to change
- A keen eye for detail and the capacity to analyse and investigate large amounts of material
What they can offer to you:
- €65000 - €75000
- Career progression and learning opportunities
- A great compensation package
- Company benefits
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Apply for IT Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly