IT Security Manager (Remote)
Maxegan Recruitment is currently seeking an IT Security Manager for a fantastic permanent opportunity to join a superb, rapidly–growing software company.
Within this role and reporting directly into the Chief Technology Officer, you will ensure controls and processes across compliance related areas in relation to IT compliance and security.
This is a varied and multi–faceted role responsible for acting as the Data Protection Officer, ensuring GDPR, maintaining ISO 27001 compliance, working on a range of IT projects from a security/compliance point of view, whilst also working closely with the IT leadership team to ensure compliance across the business.
This is a fantastic time to join a company currently going through huge growth with massive opportunity internally as the business continues to build and grow rapidly within their sector.
This is a remote based role, however travel may be required on rare occasions.
For this opportunity, you will need:
- Proven background and experience as an Information Security Officer/IT Security Manager
- Information Security qualification such as CISSP or CISM etc.
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Good understanding of General Data Protection Regulation and other related legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Experience in IT audit and IT risk management
- Familiarity with common cyber security attack methods
For further information and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Maxegan Recruitment Ltd.
More searches like this
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security Manager Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom