Head of Audit - Technology and Change
- 0-25% Travel
Working for a growing Financial Services business this is a new role, working within an established Audit Function, focusing on IT and Change Audits across the group.
Key Responsibilities include
- Leading your team to develop and execute end to end audits covering all IT and Change functions across the group
- Present your findings to stakeholders at C-level in an easy-to-understand format and offer detailed conclusions to aid the future planning of the group.
- Carry out managerial duties for your team including career development, work allocation, annual reviews and recruitment to develop a capable and efficient department.
To succeed in the role
You will need to demonstrate significant experience of planning, development and executing of IT and Change audits in large, fast paced environments and be CISA qualified
- Excellent communication skills and examples of where you have influences, challenged and presented at board level
- Managed teams of auditors and helped developed their abilities and promote an environment of continuous improvement.
- Professional IT audit qualification (e.g. CISA / CISM
With offices in London, Manchester and Berkshire the role offers a mix of home and office based working
Apply for Head of Audit - Technology and Change
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly