Technology Cyber Risk Manager
1 day left
The Audit and Risk recruitment company (ARRC)* has been mandated by our client, a leading international Financial Services business, in their search for an Technology Risk Manager, with a focus on Resilience and Operational Risk.
Reporting into the Head of Operational Risk and Resilience, this Second Line IT role is critical in delivery IT risk assurance across the wider group.
- Maintain effective and resilient IT infrastructure
- Minimise Recovery time from incidents and data centres and ensure disaster recovery plans are fit for purpose
- Effectively manage information and cyber security risk and ensure the risk to business operations and partners from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction of information is minimised
- Effectively assesses and manages business operational risk and mitigates exposure to operational losses
- Help develop and maintain a comprehensive policy framework for Operational Risk & Resilience in accordance with the Firm's Risk appetite
- Working with the wider group to ensure that the framework is aligned with the wider group requirements
- Help embed the framework across first and second line
- Support policy compliance oversight to ensure business is in compliance with the policy requirements
- Ensure the business adheres to 3 Lines of Defence model
- Identifying the critical operational resilience risks to the business across cyber, IT infrastructure, operational controls, business continuity and third parties, and proposing appropriate strategies to protect and recover from current and emerging risks.
- Conducts deep dives, scenarios analysis and testing as appropriate
- Review and challenge RCSAs completed by first line.
- Ensure that operational resilience risks are identified, owned, measured, monitored, managed and reported to ensure that informed decisions can be taken
- Assesses the operational stability by analysing incident trends and root causes.
- Identify, develop and implement risk mitigation and monitoring tools to an appropriate level of detail to manage Group's risk profile within appetite
- As required support the maintenance and improvement of the risk system for Risk Resilience
- Support the reporting activities, which provides an executive focus on all material risks and controls
- Adhere to internal governance processes: committee reporting and attendance, project management governance, etc
Essential experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the Financial Services industry in an Operational Risk, Technology Risk management or Audit role with focus on Technology and Cyber, with proven track record and excellent references
- Deep domain expertise, including thorough knowledge of risk management for critical IT infrastructure, information security and Cyber risk, and a good knowledge and work experience of operational risk and control frameworks
- Organised and methodical, demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, coordinating a complex set of deliverables against challenging timelines
- Bachelor's degree level or equivalent, preferably in information technology or related field; post-graduate degree a plus
Apply for Technology Cyber Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly