IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager - Slough based with hybrid working
Our client, a leading telecommunications company, seeks an IT Audit Manager for its UK internal audit function. Working as part of the audit team, you will provide management, stakeholders and decision makers with the assurance that the systems, processes and controls across the business are effective and are supported by a robust governance framework.
Reporting to the Head of Operations & SOX Audit you will help plan and perform technology audits as well as coordinate IT controls testing for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
As well as work covering corporate functions, you will also be responsible for delivering audits of UK subsidiaries and joint ventures.
Good opportunities for further development exist within the team or wider business.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary Bonus and good benefits package
- Hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office
- Opportunity to work from Slough / Hammersmith / Reading
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Degree educated with strong academics
- CISA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in the external or internal IT auditing field
- Strong understanding of IT risk and controls within a complex environment
- Very good understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the application of Internal Controls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good relationship building skills, building effective internal and external networks of contacts
Apply for IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly