InfoSec Manager EMEA
Location: Bristol, Edinburgh, London (Open to Remote)
We give you a world of potential
Are you passionate about Information Security and are looking to work in an organisation that gives you the ability to support the vulnerability management of a global estate? Are you looking for a role that supports flexibility within the working day? We could have just the role for you.
The Global Information Security team is responsible to drive the development, deployment and management of information and cyber security across the Computershare businesses, globally.
Through partnerships with the business units, Technology Services and other support functions, the Global Information Security team actively support the business objectives whilst reducing the overall composite risk to Computershare.
This role is part of a global team of information security professionals that deliver in-depth technical security services for our most critical applications and infrastructure to ensure that they are highly resilient against existing and emerging cyber security threats.
Want to learn? We've got you covered. We are big on employee progression, so we ensure that you're given the training and tools that you need to excel in your career.
A role you will love
The InfoSec Manager EMEA provides technical and non-technical information security consultancy, architecture and project services to the Computershare business units and Computershare Technology Services (CTS) within region.
Provide broad strategic and tactical information security risk management experience.
Be a self-starter, be able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks and work well under pressure with limited supervision both individually and at times, with other team members.
Engage with and influence internal stakeholders in all areas of technical and non-technical information security. Be able to adapt to a flexible working model, such as attending conference calls meetings outside of normal office hours and occasionally travelling to other local and international Computershare locations.
What will you bring to the role?
- Support the Regional CISOs and Global CISO in the development and execution of the Information Security Consultancy programme supporting the wider Computershare Information Security Strategy.
- Provide technical and non-technical information security consultative support and guidance to the regional business units and technology teams ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Manage requirements necessary to retain additional/specific site accreditations/certifications, including maintenance of the relevant support frameworks.
- Maintain a forward-looking perspective on emerging information security and technology developments and their relevance to Business and Technology Strategies.
- Provide technical and process-based support to the other information security services delivered by the global functions of Global Information Security, including Security Administration, Penetration Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, and Security Monitoring.
- Liaise with the wider Global Information Security team to deliver and interpret the results of network penetration tests, vulnerability scans, patch assessments build compliance scans, support incident investigations, and operational security matters.
- Build and develop effective, working relationships to increase the Global Information Security Group's impact and strategic influence throughout the region.
- Actively champion Global Information Security and raise awareness about its role, objectives, and initiatives.
Essential: Appropriate level of experience working in information security or relevant technical IT function either from an end-user or consultancy environment.
Preferred: Possess, or working towards, one of more of the following professional information security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CRISC or similar) together with a thorough understanding of the security principles outlined in OWASP, NIST and ISO27000.
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it's more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We've partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey.
If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We've kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
More searches like this
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security Manager Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Threat Management Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Vulnerability Analysis Technology, IT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom