IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager - FTSE 100 business - London with hybrid working
Our client, a FTSE 100 listed business with an international footprint, seeks an IT Audit Manager for its growing corporate audit team.
As an IT Audit Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide independent, objective assurance over processes and functions within the business in accordance with the audit plan. You will deliver the programme of IT audits as specified in the annual audit plan, including planning, fieldwork, reporting and follow-up.
What's on offer?
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Good benefits package
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day in the office
- Opportunity for international travel - c10%
Qualifications / skills / attributes
- Professionally certified IT auditor (preferably CISA) with post-qualified experience
- Strong core IT audit skills, knowledge of IIA professional standards and understanding of up-to-date IT auditing methodologies and concepts
- Experience with data driven auditing & analytical reviews
- Previous experience working within a regulatory environment would be desirable
- Experience partnering the business in order to facilitate improvement
- Experience working within a large, complex, multinational organisation with familiarity with the risk, control and governance structure
- Commercial thinking with strong business and communications skills
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written English
Apply for IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly