Cyber Security Consultant
Role Title: Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Any UK based location
Working Pattern: Full–Time, PermanentThe job on offer
Capgemini's Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high–level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end–to–end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end–user gratification.Your role
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you'll provide a security consulting capability to our customers as a trusted authority, delivering secure client solutions as well as the option to get involved in the full range of pre– and post– sales security consulting activities.
Security consulting across one or more of the following areas:
* Risk assessment and risk management
* Operational technology or Industrial control systems
* Data management and storage (for instance, Data Loss Prevention or Rights Management)
* Cloud or Network security
* Audit event recording and analysis
* Securing mobile data and devices
* Secure Applications – architecture, software development, testing varying forms of compliance
* Provide input to and/or craft specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
* Collaborate with a broad range of colleagues and client staff across both technical and non–technical areas
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bringing to use your experience in one or more of the following:
* Extensive experience of and participation in delivery of secure solutions.
* Strong consulting and business development skills.
* Ability to balance risk against other requirements like usability, agility, cost.
* Solutions, business cases and roadmaps.
* Relevant certification or strong experience
* Knowledge in one or more of the following would be advantageous:
o Azure, AWS, Google cloud
o ISMS, ISO27000, DRM, SDLC, OT, ICS
o Mobile Security, MDM, Security Audit, SSO
o IAM, Risk Assessment, Risk Management
Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organisation. We see a healthy and happy workforce a critical component for us to achieve our organisational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55–year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of ???18 billion.