Technical Audit Senior Manager
Are you an audit manager wanting a step up to a senior manager position in a more technical role? This role also comes with a platform for longer term future progression. This particular organisation is proactive across all areas of the business, it's also a tight-knit organisation with a family friendly environment.
Their clientele come from many different backgrounds and are active in all branches of commerce and industry. Their reputation is also grounded in quality, delivering premium advisory services efficiently and cost-effectively.
The Technical Department works with the whole firm, but particularly the audit department, which completes audits of organisations of every type and size in various branches of commerce and industry.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Demonstrating leadership and being proactive.
- Promoting high-quality work.
- Maintaining a full awareness of changing Technical requirements.
- Consulting on the use of appropriate accounts and audit tools and software.
- Participating in the monitoring of performance through the review of draft and final financial statements and audit files.
- ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Hold the right to live/work int he UK.
- Come from an audit background or technical audit background.
- Work across a variety of sectors across non-financial services.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.