IT Audit Seniors
- Hanami International
- Up to €50k plus generous relocation and visa paid
- 10 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, IT Audit, IT Security, Security Consultant
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
Over the last few years my client has been appointed as auditors to a large number of listed entities in particular in the financial services sector, successfully taking over audit mandates previously held by another Big 4 firm.
We have placed many happy local and international candidates into this firm over the years.
The new IT Audit and Internal Audit Seniors (separate roles) will join a growing team of strong technical audit professionals working on a range of prestigious international client audits during audit season and with the opportunity to work on other interesting assignments in the areas of internal audit, SOC and investigations outside of the core audit season.
Main Responsibilities below for the IT Audit roles (I need internal and external IT Audit people)
For the Internal Audit Consulting roles we require Risk Advisory/Risk Assurance Seniors. Those already doing this job will know what that entails!
- Managing a portfolio of large external IT Audits of varying size, scope and complexity - primarily public listed entities
- Contribution to the development of current external IT Audit methodology
- Oversight of fieldwork including managing / guiding / reviewing junior staff
- Drafting audit reports including audit findings and recommendation
- Liaising with audit staff and client management to ensure that all aspects of the audit process are satisfactorily completed
- Acting as part of the IT Audit management team
- Contributing to the development and training of IT audit staff
- Minimum of 5 years of external IT Audit experience in a professional services firm
- Previous experience managing external IT audits of listed clients - banking or insurance client experience would be an advantage
- Proven experience in auditing ITGCs, ITACs, Interfaces and other common audit areas
- IT, systems, business, accounting or similar primary degree
- A registered IT audit qualification - CISA, CISM or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of technology (applications, infrastructure, best practice, controls)
- Ability to operate in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with a strong technical background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in the continued development of the IT audit function
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Strong oral, presentation and written communication skills
The following would also be an advantage:
- Chartered accountancy, CISA, CIA or similar qualifications
- Willingness to travel and manage international assignments
Based in the highly sought-after commercial centre of Dublin, Ireland. There is a willingness to sponsor non-EU nationals for this role if you fit the above brief. However preference will be given to those on relatively short notice periods due to the pandemic and subsequent delays in visa applications.
Please contact Andy Bell on +44 207 048 7880 or 'apply now' for more details!