Group IT Audit Manager
- Greater London / Surrey / Flexible
- Competitive base + car allowance + bonus
- 15 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Assurance, IT Audit, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 25-50% Travel
Do you want to help shape a global, Fortune 500 company's technology audit function?
My client is one of the largest contract food service companies in the world. They are looking to expand their technology audit capacity by hiring a Group IT Audit Manager.
In this role, you'll deliver a range of end-to-end statutory and operational technology risk audits. From cybersecurity to global software implementation change programmes, you'll provide assurance by working alongside and influencing a range of senior stakeholders, including C-Suite executives. On occasion, you will manage a co-source relationship for support.
This is a dynamic opportunity for an ambitious, career-driven auditor with strong relationship building skills. But it's also an environment which will reward and sharpen your exposure to a range of technology. This is a very federated organization, meaning it's an opportunity to get your hands on and work with a huge range of platforms and applications.
If this sounds appealing to you, the requirements include:
- At least five years' technology audit experience
- Significant experience of operational technology audits
- Preferably, CISA or an equivalent certification
- Strong communication skills
- Considerable experience managing entire audits
This is a flexible role which requires travel into the Surrey office 1-2 times per week. International travel is expected around 30%.
Compensation is very competitive, and includes a car allowance and bonus up to 30%. Most importantly, for an auditor enthusiastic about an opportunity to fast-track the development of their skillsets and careers, this is an incredible opportunity.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Assurance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom