Head of IT SOx
- London / Hybrid
- 90-100k + car allowance + bonus
- 19 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, IT Audit, IT Compliance, IT Security
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy, Consumer Goods & Services, Technology, IT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
My client is a leading provider of software development services. Since listing on the NYSE, they've grown significantly, 30% year-on-year. They're looking for an experienced manager and IT SOx specialist to lead on the design and implementation of relevant controls. If interested, you'll also help rationalize and improve existing controls and lead a global testing team.
You'll assume a high-profile position in the business and report into the Head of SOx. You'll act as the company's subject matter expert, and build relationships with business process owners to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their control environments.
There is a hybrid approach to working, with around one day per week expected in the Central London office. Travel will be required, but this will be based on your own judgment about how to best build relationships across your international team.
There is a competitive compensation package available alongside a cash bonus, car allowance, and shares scheme. Most importantly, this is a rapidly growing business. Assuming a role at this level will create lots of opportunities to progress your career, either in this team or in other growing technology and risk teams.
If interested, you'll need:
- At least 7 years' experience with IT SOx
- Experience managing a team
- A confident communication style with the ability to translate technical information for a variety of audiences
- The ability to use creativity to solve problems
If you want to help a next-generation high-tech business have a world-leading SOx compliance function, apply today.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Technology, IT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom