Senior Audit Manager - IT and Programme Assurance
- London / Hybrid
- £90,000 - £110,000
- 24 Feb 2023
- 21 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Information Assurance, IT Audit, IT Security, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Logistics & Transport, Technology, IT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
Are you an audit manager or senior manager that wants to gain experience and exposure in a leading organization with a great culture?
A global logistics company with over 12,000 employees, known for being one of the top sustainable businesses in the world, is hiring for a Senior Audit Manager - IT and Programme Assurance.
This role will help establish the business's technology audition function. Joining a mature, respected audit team, you will work closely with executive management to develop and execute your portfolio. Apart from ITGCs, you'll also provide meaningful insight and assurance around several complex and global transformation projects. To do this, you'll assume ownership of a co-sourced relationship.
From a technology perspective, your in-depth knowledge of information security principles will help you identify risks and gaps across a vast and complex estate.
The audit team has a great culture and productive, transparent relationships with business process owners. This role will help expand upon IA's positive reputation with the business by working closely and collaboratively with IT.
The team works from the office around two days a week. Some travel is required, around 15%.
If you're interested, requirements include:
- At least 6 years' experience in technology audit
- Experience of managing programme assurance audits
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ideally, CISA or an equivalent qualification
Please apply or get in touch if you want to learn more.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Information Assurance Technology, IT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Technology, IT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Technology, IT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom