Manager - IT Audit Data Analytics
- London or Manchester
- Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus + benef
- 14 Mar 2023
- 12 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Data Protection, Information Security, IT Audit, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
Have you already mastered the next generation of data analytics tools? While your peers bide their time with SQL and Alteryx, are you immersed in databricks and machine learning?
My client is one of the three largest accountancy firms in the world. They are looking for a manager to join their cutting-edge data analytics technology audit team in London or Manchester.
In this role, you'd lead a team and deliver engagements for some of the biggest, most recognizable companies in the world. Joining a friendly team with a supportive manager, this is an opportunity to join a high-profile, key service line that offers plenty of opportunities for development and progression.
Benefiting from significant investment in this area, you would use leading tools to deliver client solutions around automation, machine learning, AI, and more. Apart from SQL and Alteryx, you'll hopefully be highly proficient with either Python, R, or similar. You'll also lead and coach a team, delegating and assigning them tasks as necessary.
The successful applicant can work from either London or Manchester. The team is flexible, but works from the office at least three times per week. There may be some travel requirements, but less than 10%.
- Evidence of working with technical audits and data analytics
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, Power BI, or Alteryx
- Experience of using cutting edge or advanced data analytics tools/platforms
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Great communication skills
Other benefits include lots of dedicated time for professional development, a great supportive team environment, and lots of opportunities to progress. There's also a competitive salary with a generous car allowance, bonus, and other benefits.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Manager - IT Audit Data Analytics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Protection Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom