Vice President of Information Technology and Information Security
- MassMutual Ventures LLC
- New York
- 15 Mar 2023
- 12 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Information Security, IT Compliance, IT Security, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Technology, IT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
At Prove, the Vice President of Information Technology and Information Security is responsible for designing, developing, and managing our technology and security tooling and infrastructure, hiring and managing top talent, and ensuring we have the technology, policies and systems in place to meet the needs of our product development organization, the business and employees. They are a hands–on leader who works closely with internal stakeholders to understand their technology needs, conduct industry research and monitor equipment and software to ensure optimal performance. Additionally, the VP of IT and Security is responsible for protecting our customer's data and ensuring we maintain an impeccable reputation in the industry that our products are secure and can be trusted with our customer's most sensitive information.
- Provide and be accountable for the strategic vision and direction of Prove's technology and security strategy.
- Participate cross–functionally as a key member of the Senior leadership team – developing, innovating, and setting overall business strategy and working with peers across all business domains.
- Oversee the application portfolio that supports our internal business processes and improve and manage the desktop and mobile tools used by our workforce.
- Achieve operational excellence in servicing our customers and employees by setting. measuring and managing tiered service levels as well as earning and maintaining the trust of our customer base and employees.
- Develop and grow our team through mentoring, coaching, succession planning, and retention strategies. As well as partner with our HR and Recruiting team to hire the best talent.
- Foster an inclusive team culture that allows members from all backgrounds to succeed while doing their best work in a hybrid environment.
- Support business change through understanding the impact on operational Security services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Effective communication and people management skills
- Excellent communicator sharing and inspiring those inside and outside the IT and Security organization
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience)
- Experienced security and technology strategist and thought leader
- Experience managing and growing a team
- Experience leading global organizations a plus
- Bright,engaging and driven with a 'start up' energy and passion.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in–house and external training.
- Experience in high–growth /pre–IPO Technology companies
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or Security
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. The position description is not intended to be an all–inclusive list of duties and standards of the positions. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate's capabilities and changing business conditions. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
The salary range for this position is $220,000 – 260,000/yr. Offered salary will be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, geographical location, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Benefits & Perks for FTE Provers:
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family ???
- Emotional & Physical Wellness – Access to wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well–Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Healthy lunches catered and bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees
More searches like this
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms Up to £20,000 jobs in United States
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms Up to £20,000 jobs in United States
- IT Security Technology, IT & Telecoms Up to £20,000 jobs in United States
- Technology Risk Technology, IT & Telecoms Up to £20,000 jobs in United States