IT Audit Senior Managers and Managers - Big 4 FS and Corporate Sectors - Visa Sponsorship Available
- CK Search Global
- Flexible on Location
- £Competitive packages + flexible working
- 16 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Cloud Security, Information Assurance, IT Audit, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Professional Services, Technology, IT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our big 4 client is seeking to hire a number of Digital Audit Senior Managers and Managers over the next 6 months for their team in London to provide day-to-day management of digital audit work across a wide range of sectors and a base of complex, high profile audit clients.
Digital Audit is a specialist team within their audit practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business, and accounting expertise to how they audit clients across all industries. There are two sides to Digital Audit which include using their latest tools to help digitise the way they deliver audits through automation, AI, data analytics and innovation - known as Digital Auditing.
The other side is Auditing Digital which involves auditing their client's technology to give them assurance that security and controls are in place. This includes infrastructure, Cloud, and applications.
As part of the team, you'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge, and relationships you need to build a career that's more than just numbers.
The firm is constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of their people to keep up with the rapid pace of change and to deliver trust that is deeper, broader, and more forward-looking.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The day-to-day management of digital audit work across a wide range of sectors and a base of complex, high profile audit clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships both in the UK and with overseas teams, broader client liaison and management of technical issues.
- Assist with project management of the job including managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met.
- Training and coaching junior audit team members and likely to have wider coaching and people management responsibilities.
- Develop industry and technical expertise in audit and business advisory areas and use state of the art analytical tools and practice methods in your role to undertake digital audit work to the highest possible standards.
- Support their business development team on client proposals and work to establish new relationships within the local marketplace and are expected to build relationships with other specialist teams within the company to ensure that a full service offering can be provided to their clients.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- CA / ACA / ACCA/ICAS qualified (or international equivalent) Or part Qualified and working towards your full CA / ACA / ACCA / ICAS (or equivalent) qualification Or have equivalent work experience in IT Audit (you're an international candidate who technically qualifies in your home country by experience)
- Experience in evaluating technology that supports financial & operational application systems and related business processes
- Experience in auditing IT systems
- Experience in managing junior colleagues and an interest in developing others
- Experience in working in complex environments with large organisations
- Strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs
- Project management and analytical skills
- Experience in managing the commercial aspects of an engagement, including budgeting
- Client relationship-building and management skills
Apply for IT Audit Senior Managers and Managers - Big 4 FS and Corporate Sectors - Visa Sponsorship Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Cloud Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Assurance Technology, IT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Technology, IT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Technology, IT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom