Cyber Security Threat Researcher
- 70000.00 GBP Annual
- 17 Mar 2023
- 21 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security
- Employer Sector
- Technology, IT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Role: Cyber Security Threat Researcher
Location: 100% Remote (Manchester & London Offices if required)
Salary: GBP70,000 + Benefits
- Analyze the ever–changing threat landscape, evaluate attacker trends, motivations, tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Develop and report intelligence analysis findings to both technical and non–technical audiences.
- Respond to requests from the CSIRT team and CTI Ops team manager to assist in malware analysis, focusing on extracting IoCs and understanding of attacker intentions.
- Detect, analyse, explore, and present findings on cyber security threats discovered via PDNS
- Collaborate with colleagues globally to explore and develop new cyber security, threat hunting, and OSINT tools and techniques to support the mission of providing protection from threats
Are my skills and experience suitable?
- Extensive experience of analysing malware (both static and dynamic).
- Extensive experience of network architecture and network security protocols
- Have an analytical mindset, be self–motivated and proactive, and be able to manage time efficiently.
- Extensive experience of the cyber threat landscape
- Provided intelligence support to Real Time cyber threat incidents
- Participated in industry–based Threat Intelligence sharing groups
- Possesses and maintains professional and/or academic qualifications in the CTI domain.
- Have worked with Threat Intelligence Platforms, MITRE ATT&CK framework, and its potential applications in CTI.
- Experienced in stakeholder management.
- Understanding of AWS, GCP or similar platforms.
If you would like to find out more about this role & apply, please contact (see below)