Senior Manager - IT Audit Data Analytics
- London or Manchester
- Competitive + car allowance + bonus
- 22 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Data Protection, Information Security, IT Audit, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
Are you a technical expert with strong leadership skills who's tired of only having conversations about sales targets?
One of the largest accountancy firms in the world needs a technology audit data analytics expert to lead a growing team and refine the strategy of this vital service line.
Data analytics are critical to the future of audit. By leading a team that is developing new techniques to automate audits and utilizing cutting-edge tools, you'll help deliver assurance to some of the largest companies in the world. The emphasis of this role is almost entirely on leadership, strategy, and progress. Without having to worry about sales targets and business development, you'll be able to fully indulge your passion for leadership and technology.
Your days will consist of coaching your team and structuring engagements. You'll work closely with senior stakeholders in clients' firms, and oversee the implementation of tools like databricks, Python, and Process Intelligence.
This is a role with a dynamic team with lots of evidence of internal progression. If you want a role which positions you for directorship and partner, then this is it.
The successful applicant can work from either London or Manchester. The team is flexible, but works from the office at least three times per week. There may be some travel requirements, but less than 10%.
If you're interested, requirements include:
- Experience of leading a team
- Data analytics subject matter expertise
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to all levels of understanding
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, Alteryx, or other similar tools
This is a rare opportunity to join as a leader in a global firm's highly visible, key service line.
If you're interested, apply today.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Data Protection Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom