IT Audit Manager
- Apollo Solutions
- Edinburgh / Hybrid
- £65000 - £70000 per annum
- 28 Apr 2023
- 29 May 2023
- Job Type
- IT Audit, IT Security, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IT Audit Manager Opportunity
*Up to 75K + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
My leading, Banking Client is on the search for a highly skilled Audit Manager to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in Edinburgh.
Responsibilities of IT Audit Manager:
- Execute audit assignments and audit reports from first draft to final.
- Complete ad-hoc requests while executing the audit missions.
- Adhere to the audit technique and guarantee the output's quality.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team to benefit everyone.
- Develop your subject-matter expertise within a particular IT domain.
- Remain current with all relevant market trends and key changes inside the company.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in IT Audit (Infrastructure & Platform), gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment (ideally Big 4)
- Strong experience working with financial services clients
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a risk and controls environment
- Solid understanding of IT risk management and controls
- Previous experience in data management
- Prior experience of performing audit or assurance reviews
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Audit Manager to work for a well-established, global Banking Client. Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.