IT Audit Assistant Manager - SAP & S4 Hana
- Apollo Solutions
- Amsterdam / Hybrid
- €65000 - €70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus / Benef
- 28 Apr 2023
- 28 May 2023
- Job Type
- IT Audit, IT Security
- Employer Sector
- Construction & Property, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior IT Auditor
My leading, global manufacturing client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior IT Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Responsibilities of Senior IT Auditor:
- Leads and delivers complex IT audit assignments as scheduled worldwide.
- Responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity accordance with internal standards, professional standards and
- Professionalism, mobility, initiative, commitment and objectivity
- Highly motivated and able to work proactively in a changing environment
- Engage and manage senior stakeholders in the organization and you actively drive the annual audit planning process.
- Help the organization accomplish its objectives, providing independent and objective assurance and consulting activities on IT related
- A bachelor or master's degree in IT
- Strong IT Security Audit or SAP Audit experience.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in a large accounting firm or similar accounting/business experience.
- Experience in SOX, corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance and substantive testing.
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- Certifications such as CISA, CEH, CISSP or equivalent would be
- Fluent English both verbal and written, another European language desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to work for a well-established, global organisation. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.