Senior IT Auditor, Amsterdam
- KPP Search
- Amsterdam or Dublin / Hybrid
- 28 Apr 2023
- 28 May 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Security, IT Audit, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
KPP Search are partnered with a multinational manufacturing company searching for an IT Auditor to join their Amsterdam or Dublin based teams. You will be part of a team of 3 IT Auditors currently working on a project to consolidate their IT Framework into one consolidated framework. The focus areas include User/Access management, ITGC and Cyber Security.
- Audit and assess information technology systems to ensure they operate effectively and efficiently and comply with relevant legislation and standards.
- Develop and maintain the audit framework, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and standards.
- Consolidate existing IT frameworks into a new cohesive framework.
- Assist in the identification of IT risks and the development of remediation plans.
- Produce comprehensive IT audit reports to effectively communicate audit results and recommendations to senior management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of IT Audit experience.
- Relevant industry experience in Manufacturing/Distribution.
- Relevant certifications are a plus but not mandatory (CISA, CISSP, etc.).
- Valid EU work permit.
- Clear and fluent English language skills.
- Must be comfortable with a hybrid working structure (2/3 days WFH per week).
- Willingness to travel 25-30% of the time.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled IT Auditor to join a dynamic team and make an impact in a large multinational organization. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package, so if you meet the requirements, we encourage you to apply today!