Senior Technical Auditor
- Apollo Solutions
- Rotterdam / Hague
- €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
- 04 May 2023
- 04 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- IT Audit, IT Security, Technology Risk, Vulnerability Analysis
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services, Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Technical IT Auditor
My leading, Financial Services Client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior Technical IT Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in The Hague, Netherlands.
Responsibilities of Senior Technical IT Auditor:
- Leads and delivers complex IT audit assignments as scheduled worldwide.
- Responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity accordance with internal standards, professional standards and
- Ensure that the audit reports include problem resolution and process improvement suggestions in addition to audit findings
- Engage and manage senior stakeholders in the organization and you actively drive the annual audit planning process.
- Help the organization accomplish its objectives, providing independent and objective assurance and consulting activities on IT related
- Highly analytical yet pragmatic IT audit expert
- Strong leadership skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely with global internal and external
- A bachelor or master's degree in IT, preferably in IT Security or IT Audit.
- Certifications such as CISA, CEH, CISSP or equivalent would be
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in an international audit environment within IT Audit within a corporate and/or at one of the big 4 accountancy
- Experience with vulnerability assessment
- Sound knowledge of IT risk management and IT audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques g. flowcharting, interviewing, presentation, reporting;
- Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit reviews as well as in a team
- Willing to travel abroad 20-30%.
- In-dept technical knowledge of IT technologies and IT security applied to operating systems, database management systems, web servers and applications. Such as:
- Active Directory, Backup and Storage technologies, Cloud environment (i.e. AWS, Azure), Linux Operating System security, Mainframe, Networking, Oracle security, Windows Operating System
- A competitive monthly salary;
- A fixed 13th month's salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- At least 27 holiday days;
- Commuting allowance;
- Excellent pension scheme