Senior IT Auditor
- Fox Global Partners
- New York, NY
- 10 May 2023
- 09 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, IT Audit, IT Compliance, Security Consultant
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
Fox Global Partners is working with an international bank based in the New York, to recruit for a Senior IT Auditor to join the Corporate Governance Team. Operating internationally for over 50 years, they are considered to be one of the world's leading banking groups. They have had a large presence in New York for over 50 years and are continuing to grow with no signs of slowing down! They offer a strong corporate culture, great reputation with very little staff turnover within their corporate governance team.
Reporting into the IT Audit Manager, the Senior IT Auditor will work alongside the Internal operational audit team on various audits as set out in the audit plan, from an IT audit perspective to review IT controls within business processes.
Other key duties include:
- As part of the team, identify weaknesses and risks to recommend improvements.
- audits of IT policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of the annual risk assessment.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as directed by senior management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Cyber Security and IT Management Teams.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in applying for the Senior IT auditor role, you would have a strong academic track record as well as ideally both accounting (CA, CPA, ACCA, CIA) and an IT audit qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP). Other key points requirements for the role include:
- Exposure to banking and financial services sector
- Experience in working alongside senior management with the ability to develop rapport and build relationships
- Data analytics
If you are keen to hear more, please apply or call Brendan Ward at Fox Global Partners. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join this leading investment bank and apply today!
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Financial Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- IT Audit Financial Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- IT Compliance Financial Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States
- Security Consultant Financial Services $120,000 - $139,999 jobs in United States