1 day left
- Apollo Solutions
- Not specified
- 11 May 2023
- 10 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Consumer Goods & Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IT Auditor 🌐
Amsterdam, NL 📍
Great Salary, Benefits & Progression
My NYSE-Listed client is on the search for an experienced ITGC & access controls auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The Company cannot provide sponsorship on this occasion.
Responsibilities of an IT Auditor:
- Leads and delivers complex IT audit assignments as scheduled worldwide.
- Responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity accordance with internal standards, professional standards and
- Highly motivated and able to work proactively in a changing environment
- Engage and manage senior stakeholders in the organization and you actively drive the annual audit planning process.
Benefits of the Role:
- Strong salary and impressive overall compensation package
- Travel opportunities to the U.S., the U.K. and Ireland
- International exposure
- Growth potential within a complex and technically-minded team
- A bachelor or master's degree in IT
- 3-5 years' experience in a large accounting firm or similar accounting/business experience.
- Experience in SOX, corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance and substantive testing.
- Certifications like CISA, CEH, CISSP or equivalent would be ideal!
- Fluent English both verbal and written, another European language is a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Auditor to work for a well-established, global organisation. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.
Apply for ITGC Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly