IT Audit Manager
4 days left
- Apollo Solutions
- Edinburgh / Hybrid
- £70000 per annum, Benefits
- 15 May 2023
- 13 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- IT Audit, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IT Audit Manager Opportunity
*Up to 70k + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
My leading, Banking Client is on the search for a highly skilled Audit Manager to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in Edinburgh.
Responsibilities of IT Audit Manager:
- Execute audit assignments and audit reports from first draft to final.
- Complete ad-hoc requests while executing the audit missions.
- Adhere to the audit technique and guarantee the output's quality.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team to benefit everyone.
- Develop your subject-matter expertise within a particular IT domain.
- Remain current with all relevant market trends and key changes inside the company.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT Audit/ IT Security, gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment (ideally Big 4)
- Strong experience working with financial services clients
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a risk and controls environment
- Solid understanding of IT risk management and controls
- Prior experience of performing audit or assurance reviews
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Audit Manager to work for a well-established, global Banking Client. Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.
Apply for IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly