Senior IT SOX Analyst, Germany
- KPP Search
- 17 May 2023
- 08 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- IT Audit, IT Compliance, Security Analyst, Systems Analyst
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A role as a Senior SOx Analyst with our NYSE listed partner offers a strong path to grow professionally alongside the business. As a world leader in their field, this public company is continuously expanding to acquire leaders in sports retail.
A successful candidate will support the Risk and Compliance team in building a structured and consistent Internal Controls framework. Following outsourced SOx compliance investigations, this role will begin by rectifying the identified issues to ensure compliance. As the business grows and develops, this is a great opportunity for your career as you grow alongside it and help to shape its future.
This position will require a professional that has a proven career, is able to effectively manage stakeholder relations but is looking to take the next step for their career and drive innovation. Experience in the Big four or a large American-based company within IT audit or internal controls will be vital for this role. This is a high performing team within a booming business. They work dynamically, in which personal responsibility and team spirit are characterised by open communication independence and pushing for development. This is an excellent chance to accelerate your career and personal growth.
- Assist with IT controls implementation, scoping and optimization process
- Participate in discussions with internal and external business partners
- Effectively complete assigned SOX testing with an adherence to established timelines
- Assist in the summarization and evaluation of test results, allowing senior management the ability to easily assess the company's control environment over financial reporting
- Provide support to the deficiency reporting and remediation process.
- Work on projects assigned with cross functional teams with the business and finance
- Support GRC tool maintenance and enhance reporting automation.
- Right to work in the EU
- 5 experience with IT SOX 404 compliance and internal controls
- Experience in evaluation, documentation, testing and remediation of a controls framework
- Ability to apply review comments and learnings to future work.
- Proficient process facilitation, project management and analytical skills.
- Highly effective communication skills with staff at varying levels of an organisation
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills.