Information Technology Internal Auditor, Vienna
- KPP Search
- Vienna, Austria
- 17 May 2023
- 08 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Security, IT Audit, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This position, as part of a dynamic and international team, will provide an excellent opportunity for development, and career progression. Exposure to key stakeholders and a variety of business functions around Europe provide strong foundations for rotation into the business, and the ability to be involved in the redevelopment of auditing processes provides you with a position that can grow alongside the function. Our partner has maintained certification as being in the top 1% for sustainability in its sector for nearly 10 years, and prides itself on maintaining a positive impact on the world throughout the business.
The right candidate for this position will have a strong understanding of IT audit, including SAP and cyber security. Additionally, as the audit function continues to innovate, a drive to push for change and a strong ability to take initiative are vital.
This is a perfect position for personal and career development and you push to evolve this industry leader's audit function.
- Providing challenging insight and offering support on IT audits throughout the business.
- Building relationships with global stakeholders around Europe to gain an understanding of key business risks.
- Identifying key risks and ensuring that they are appropriately managed using your knowledge and experience.
- Getting deeply involved in emerging initiatives like (advanced) data analytics, robotics, block-chain and ethical-hacking;
- Carrying out special projects in order to contribute to the audit engagement plan.
- Up to 40% travel
- 5-7 years of experience
- Skills in planning, coordinating and executing IT audits
- A undergraduate or masters degree in engineering, computer science or other relevant technical subject
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- CIA, CEH, CISA, CISM, CISSP or equal qualifications are preferred, and if you are not qualified an eagerness to complete one.
- Excellent communication; both verbal and written.
- The drive to push innovation and help to develop a leading audit function
- Eagerness to travel (up to 40%)
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relations
- Right to work in the EU