Cyber Security Audit Manager, Australia
- KPP Search
- 17 May 2023
- 08 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, IT Audit, Technology Risk, Vulnerability Analysis
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This opportunity is perfect for an auditor with 4-6 years of experience who is looking to step up into a global brand player or diversify their own career portfolio & who seeks an autonomous & dynamic environment. Your team are a crucial line of defence who work collaboratively with their business line leaders in optimising their functions. You will support Audit engagements & manage projects across your portfolio. Meaning excellent stakeholder management experience is crucial to success in this position.
Helping to drive business Audits forward will also be a part of your collaborative work environment, where supporting your colleagues across Audit and Risk will open up network opportunities.
- Supporting Global Cyber Audits means you will be tasked with cultivating strong relationships with the senior figures across the business to effectively build the risk and controls initiatives.
- Ensuring you stay up to date with changing Cybersecurity trends and new technologies and apply your expertise and knowledge across the team and wider business units for effective implementation of a sound and robust internal risk and controls framework.
- You will have broad responsibility of a diverse technology portfolio. Including, Vulnerability management, third party cyber risk, identity and access management and other key cyber security domains.
- As a key figure in a high performing team, you will be a leader for others and coordinate cyber security audits from inception to execution
- Ideally you will come from a Technology Audit background within an investment or retail bank and have either lead or been an integral part of cybersecurity audits. Other financial services areas also very beneficial, particularly those with global footprints.
- You must be able to demonstrate you have best in class relationship management skills with Technology teams and Cybersecurity business lines.
- The chosen candidate should have relevant qualifications in both Audit and ideally cyber security.
- 5+ years Technology Audit Experience, focussing within cyber security initiatives.
- Key projects of interest would be Cloud or infrastructure auditing.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- IT Audit Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- Technology Risk Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- Vulnerability Analysis Financial Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia