IT Audit Manager, Singapore
- KPP Search
- Singapore, Singapore
- $85k -$110k
- 17 May 2023
- 08 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Cloud Security, Cyber Security, IT Audit, Software Engineer
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The client provides some of the best in the business career development and progression opportunities through its huge network of business lines and specialised teams across the globe.
In this role, you will be part of an international audit team, working with an enormous group reach, based out of Singapore alongside the senior leadership team for regional portfolio management.
You should have a good foundation of IT risk and controls but additional experience with specialised areas such as software engineering, Cloud, Cyber Security, AI Artificial intelligence or a similar field is advantageous
Exposure to emerging technologies is a bonus, as is data analytics and coding ability as my client looks to upskill the team with new and developing areas of interest as they invest heavily into their operations and audit capabilities.
This is a consultative role. A business partnering position that will have you actively encouraged to liaise and connect with the diverse business lines on best practices for your field and deliver effective advisory strategy and audits.
- Execute best in class quality audit assignments in line with the audit methodology.
- Liaise with senior leadership to discuss the audit findings and reasonable actions needed to manage and ensure risk mitigation.
- Negotiating with and managing senior stakeholders across Technology, IT and wider business units to effectively deliver key audit engagements.
- As a key Audit hire, you will be responsible for assignments, managing your projects from end to end. With this comes the need for effective audit planning, resource allocations and scheduling, communicating objectives to key stakeholders, identifying focus areas, formulating review strategies.
- Deliver your audit engagements to the deadline.
- Provide SME audit advice to technical business lines, giving assurance and guidance to audit methodology, timeframes, and action plans.
- You are given complete autonomy to liaise and build relationships with business stakeholders. This is a business that promotes exposure and responsibility as a key foundation to its successful Audit methodology and working environment.
- MUST HAVE - Singaporean citizenship or PR.
- Degree educated within a relevant technology subject (E.G: computer engineering, cyber security, forensics, computer science, software engineering, Cloud computing)
- 4 - 9 years of relevant technical experience (E.G: IT Audit, Tech Audit, Cyber Security, Cloud of software engineering).
- Ideally from a financial services background (Banking, Insurance, Wealth Management)
- Has an active interest in emerging technologies.