SAP Security Engineer
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Edinburgh / Hybrid
- £52,912 - £85,982
- 18 May 2023
- 02 Jun 2023
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Wednesday 31 May 2023
£52,912 - £85,982
We support agile working
Click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Location: Edinburgh (Hybrid working)
Salary: £61,911- £68,790
Benefits also include:
- Annual personal bonus percentage;
- Employer pension contribution (up to 15%);
- 4% flexible cash pot;
- private medical insurance, and;
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays;
We offer flexible working hours around the 9-5 and are a very family friendly company.
About our team
Lloyds Banking Group are redefining the way Engineering is carried out. We've created "LBG Labs" and we're building multi-functional, co-located teams giving them freedom to bring technology to the forefront of our business. This will help us create new, and improve existing, products and services to help us really make a difference to our customers.
Our Cash Management & Payments Platform, GEM & Payment Direct Channels Lab teams aim to deliver the highest quality software whilst continually exciting, motivating, mentoring and supporting colleague development. This is a software engineering level role within the Lab that will blend deep technical expertise with great passion for mentoring, designing security rules and continuously suggesting new ways how existing security can be enhanced better to become the most secured bank of the future.
A Lab is a co-located team working together on key projects to deliver value at pace by designing services that people find useful, easy and engaging to use. Typically, a Lab has a strong focus on problem solving in an agile environment where engineers are free to experiment and create innovative products which will transform the way our customers engage with us.
We're passionate about providing innovative solutions to support our customers in managing their Business cash-flow efficiently. This underpins our role in Helping Britain Recover and ultimately Prosper.
About the job
A great opportunity has arisen within the Security and Controls feature team as a Software Engineer in the GEM & Payment Direct Channels Lab. You'll collaborate with Product and other Engineering teams, driving efforts to create, build, support and improve our system's security. As a software engineer within the Lab, you'll champion quality Engineering practices that align with Architectural and bank strategies.
- Proven experience in SAP IDM, SAP Security.
- Experience in connecting SAP IDM to SAP and non-SAP systems, AD based systems and Database.
- Configure repositories for different SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Setting and monitoring IDM jobs.
- Experience in performing SAP IDM tasks-user management, business and process workflows, managing identity stores.
- Good understanding and experience in SAP security and authorizations.
- Experience of developing security policies, procedures and understanding of Data protection regulation and data life cycle management.
- Designing, building and implementing SAP Security & Authorisation solutions.
- User management and role administration related to different modules for eg. SAP IDM, SAP ECC, PI, SOLMAN, SAP HANA, SAP BI.
- Knowledge of access control and segregation of duties.
- Development of effective working relationships with partners and include qualities such as ethics, trustworthiness, and personal organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We like people who come from backgrounds that can bring new and challenging ways of thinking to the team. As minimum to be considered for this position however, you would need to demonstrate:
- Previous working experience in SAP Security and SAP IDM
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- SAP Banking Application knowledge, e.g. Banking Services, Payments Engine
- Payments Domain knowledge and experience
- Experience in SAP GRC would be a plus.
About us - Lloyds Banking Group
Together we'll make it possible...
Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we can play a part in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together. If you require any adjustments at any point in the process, let us know how we can support you to showcase your best self!
Does this role sound like something you are interested in and can do? Do apply today; we would love to hear from you!
More searches like this
- Information Security Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Security Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security Engineer Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Software Engineer Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom