IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager Opportunity
*Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
My leading, information services client is on the search for a highly skilled IT Audit Manager to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in South Holland.
Responsibilities of IT Audit Manager:
- Plan, execute, report, and finalize audits and other reviews, both individually and within a team, in accordance with Internal Audit policies and procedures. Audits will cover regular business cycles, IT processes, and industry-specific processes.
- Actively participate in the creation of an annual audit plan.
- Conduct special investigations and assignments including fraud investigations, post- acquisition reviews, security governance, and pre/post-implementation reviews/ audits amongst others.
- Work alongside business leaders and senior management to advise on risk mitigation strategies.
- Cooperate with other assurance providers ensuring that our work and theirs is aligned.
- Participate in forums for global policy and framework creation.
- Work on strengthening knowledge and skills in areas such as Data Privacy, Dev(Sec)Ops, Cyber-Security, Cloud, Data-analytics, ML, Responsible AI.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT Audit/ IT Security, gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment
- Solid experience in areas such as in Cyber Security, Data, Cloud etc.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a risk and controls environment
- Solid understanding of IT risk management and controls
- Prior experience of performing audit or assurance reviews
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in IT, IS, Systems Management, CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, CISM.
This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Audit Manager to work for a well-established, information services organisation. Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.