Cyber Security Implementation Specialist
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Wythenshaw, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gloucester, Pudsey / Hybrid
- £52,912 - £66,140
- 19 May 2023
- 02 Jun 2023
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Wednesday 31 May 2023
£52,912 - £66,140
We support agile working
Click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Here at Lloyds Banking Group we're building the bank of the future, and we want your help to ensure we do that with security at the heart of all of our change. With over 26 million customers, we're the UK's largest Retail and Digital Bank, and with 65,000 colleagues, the scale of services, customers, and colleagues you can help protect is EPIC.
We love to do things differently in CSO. We encourage our employees to challenge the status quo and to come up with new and innovative idea. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Sounds an exciting prospect, right? Are you someone who wants to be in at the heart of this change, helping to define what Security Standards look like for LBG moving forward?
What you'll be doing as our Cyber Security Implementation Specialist..
As our Cyber Security Implementation Specialist, you'll join our team, playing a key part in ensuring that the Lloyds Banking Group Security Standards are clear, effective and align to industry best practice.
As part of the Cyber Security Direction Service, you'll provide standards expertise to our internal customers: both in the form of interactive technical guidance and providing SME standards support to stakeholders with technical guidance queries. If you have an eye for detail, can connect with individuals of all technical levels, and would enjoy the challenge of defining known good solutions that align to the security standards for Lloyds Banking Group, then you could be just the Security Specialist we're looking for.
Join us where you'll:
- Work with technical SMEs to produce engaging, technical security guidance to be made available in different interactive media formats (e.g., chat bot, decision trees, videos) enabling projects and platforms to "safely go faster" by reusing known good solutions.
- Provide expertise to our internal customers by advising how to interpret and apply security standards, producing detailed guidance where it can be useful to colleagues in future.
- Use a technically minded approach to understand and interpret the standards and communicate them to various audiences.
- Utilise strong stakeholder management skills in providing SME support to platforms and developing a consensus on the requirements captured within the LBG Security Standards applicable to them.
- Stay on top of industry trends / initiatives and articulate that to the wider Cyber Security team and community.
What we're seeking in you:
- Technical background and deep knowledge covering more than one security domain (e.g., Networks, Data Security, Application Security, and Identity & Access Management).
- Knowledge of industry-wide standards (e.g., NIST, PCI-DSS, CIS, OWASP)
- Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders, with sometimes conflicting viewpoints.
- Focus on customers and delivering good overall outcomes.
- Understanding of technical security risks and controls and management of these, supported by experience.
- Appreciation of cyber security across traditional systems, cloud hosting and other third-party providers.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships within the team and across other Group security functions.
In return, you'll get:
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of development opportunities to learn, grow and to help you achieve an exciting and fulfilling career.
You'll enjoy a diverse, energising, and informal environment that focuses on teamwork and providing equal opportunity with working patterns beyond the standard 9-5.
You'd get a benefits package that includes a base salary of up to £75,000 plus the following
- Generous salary plus bonus
- Private Healthcare and wellbeing
- Flexible benefits scheme
- 30 Days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Plenty of training opportunities and career progression including Hackathons!
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time appeals, apply today where together we make it possible
£61,911 - £75,000 - The salary advertised is for Manchester, if you're applying to work in one of our regional hubs the weighting will vary.
Hybrid working adopted across the group with a requirement of 2 working days out of every 5 to be in a regional hub office.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Compliance Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Financial Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom