Senior Security Policy Specialist
- Lloyds Banking Group
- London;Bristol;Chester;Edinburgh;Halifax;Leeds;Manchester / Hybrid
- £71,577 - £79,530
- 24 May 2023
- 06 Jun 2023
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Monday 05 June 2023
£71,577 - £79,530
We support agile working
Click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Flexibility in when hours are worked; Hybrid Working
Do you want to join a team that helps protect an organisation that is considered part of the UK's Critical National Infrastructure? An organisation responsible for safeguarding the information and finances of 26m+ customers and 1m+ businesses?
We currently have a vacancy within the Chief Security Office - Policy, Compliance & Assurance function here at Lloyds Banking Group.
This role primarily focuses on the development and embedding of the Security Policy Framework across the Group.
A little about us:
We're looking for a colleague to join our team, working with us to develop and embed our Security Policy, Standards and appropriate controls both internally and within our supply chain. People with a proven understanding of Information & Cyber Security best practice frameworks such as ISO27000, NIST Cybersecurity Framework and PCI DSS v4.0. Able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Security Risk Management.
Colleagues who will proactively drive improvements to make things simple to enable the Group to safely go faster, whilst acting as the conscious through constructive challenge.
Candidates with the ability to identify themes and trends and succinctly and clearly present issues and recommendations, with an eye for detail, taking care of multiple conflicting priorities and partners to find common ground.
Collaborating is a huge part of our role. We embrace our differences so we succeed together. We need team members to be supportive partners to both technical and non-technical functions.
The day to day:
- Reviewing Legal & Regulatory requirements / consultations and methodologies to improve the Groups Security Policy Framework.
- Working with other SME functions, authoring Security Standards, guidance and briefing papers to influence security direction and risk appetite of the Group.
- Providing advice on embedding Security Policy and related Standards, including responding to external requests e.g. regulatory consultations.
- Driving security remediation activities.
- Identifying themes & trends to proactively influence Business Area security risk profiles and monitor & report security performance.
- Operate / identify / drive simplification and automation of processes and controls to drive a more efficient and effective security operating model.
What can we offer you?
CSO is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities the Group serves and to building an expansive environment, where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed.
We'll support your development through on-the job training, providing opportunity to interact other security teams and through professional development where appropriate.
We'll enable opportunity to contribute in all aspects of the teams' role.
We operate a hybrid working philosophy, with an expectation of 40% of your time being onsite within one of our core locations across Edinburgh/Glasgow, Halifax/Leeds, Manchester, Chester, London or Bristol to promote face-to-face collaboration across your peers and stakeholders.
The base salary for this role is: £71,000, increasing to £79,000 for central London based colleagues. Other hub locations considered but salary will reflect.
- You'll also be eligible for
- Generous salary plus bonus
- Private Healthcare and wellbeing
- Flexible benefits scheme
- 30 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plenty of training opportunities and career progression including Hackathons!
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time appeals, apply today where together we make it possible
Hybrid working adopted across the group with a requirement of 2 working days out of every 5 to be in a regional hub office.