IT Audit Manager
- Fox Global Partners
- Tampa, Florida (US)
- Up to $140,000 Plus Benefits
- 25 May 2023
- 24 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- IT Audit, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Engineering & Electronics, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
Fox Global Partners is currently working with a US Based Fortune 500 company to recruit for an IT Audit Manager to join a rapidly growing company based in Tampa. Our client is a global brand and has operations across the US, Europe, and Asia. Their Internal and IT Audit function is well established and highly regarded within their business - They have a stable team and a strong leadership group. Due to a move into the wider business we are now recruiting for an IT Audit Manager to join their team,
The IT Audit Manager will report into the Global Director of IT Audit and will work closely with the Internal Audit team. You will focus on conducting audits across their main office, manufacturing sites and distribution centres across the wider Americas region. Based in Tampa, you will work with an international team of internal and IT Auditors. Although they are a global company, international travel would initially be limited, but would likely increase to around 20% in over the next year.
This is a critical role, working in a diverse, complex, and ever-changing technology environment. You will be working closely with key stakeholders within the wider business, the IT Director, and Global Audit Team to ensure our systems and data remain safe by managing technology risk to an appropriate level.
The main duties within the role would include -
- Lead technology reviews as part of the Internal Audit Plan and support the Head of Internal Audit in achieving the Internal Audit strategy. Provide independent specialist Technology Risk oversight and advise, implement cyber security policies, frameworks and processes.
- Ensure systems and procedures meet risk, control, accounting and legislative requirements. Prepare and discuss audit reports and complex issues with technology subject matter experts and senior management.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual risk assessment. Participate in ad-hoc projects as directed by senior management. Build and maintain strong relationships with the Cyber Security and IT Management Teams.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in applying for the IT Audit Manager role, you would have a strong academic track record as well as ideally an accounting (CA, CPA, ACCA, CIA) and an IT audit qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP).
You must be able to demonstrate a strong track record with a few years of experience in Technology risk, ideally within a big four firm or a global business.
The role will involve meeting key stakeholders in the business so you must be a good communicator, not be afraid to ask probing questions and have the ability to quickly build rapport with local management.
If you are keen to hear more, please send your latest CV via the form below or call Brendan Ward at Fox Global Partners on 704 686 8417 quoting 'CareersinAudit.com'.
Apply for IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly