Senior IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor Opportunity
My leading, global manufacturing client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior IT Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of a Senior IT Auditor
- Hold responsibility over IT risk and internal reviews across a range of IT areas, including cybersecurity, governance and network security.
- Provide recommendations around potential IT framework improvements, adding value to the overall process and controls policies adopted in Group IT
- Design and develop local policies and procedures across various IS systems, like cloud security or networks.
- Travel requirements: 25-30% travel across Europe
- Responsibilities to mentor, train and enhance the Group IT functions team skills and efficacy
- A bachelor or master's degree in IT, preferably in IT Security or IT Audit.
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in a large accounting firm or similar accounting/business experience.
- Experience in SOX, corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance and substantive testing.
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- Certifications such as CISA, CEH, CISSP or equivalent would be
- Fluent English both verbal and written, another European language desirable
What the position can offer you
- A strong, competitive salary
- Attractive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your performance
- Work life balance through flexible hours and hybrid working
- International exposure through the business
- Wellbeing support through our wellbeing programme and Employee Assistance programme
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to work for a well-established, global organisation. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.
Apply for Senior IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly