Data Protection Officer
5 days left
- Full Time
This organsiation is a truly purpose driven, people-first charity. As part of their continued expansion due to an increase in funding support in this space, they are looking for a Data Protection Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance & Legal, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the legal, risk and compliance team.
- Supporting and leading with any potential data breeches.
- Being the subject matter expert and organisation's 'go-to' for all data protection queries.
- Leading on the organisaiton's GDPR management and queries.
- Managing any subject data access requests.
- Being a trusted member of the team with regular interaction with the board and senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- Managing the Data Protection Officer inbox.
- You will be an experienced data protection professional.
- Applicants with a recognised data protection qualification will be of particular interest.
- Applicants from a charity background will be of particular interest
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Fully remote working
- Supportive and nurturing work environment
- Attractive pension scheme & 30 days annual leave
How to apply:
If you would like to understand more about this exciting opportunity, please apply here today.