Mobile Security Engineer
Saturday 07 October 2023
£45,054 - £50,060
Agile Working Options
Mobile Security Engineer - Digital Platform and Releases Lab
Salary: £45,054 - £50,060
Location: Bristol Harbourside
Hours: Full - time
Working Pattern: Hybrid, 40% (or two days) in an office site
About Lloyds Banking Group
We're on a journey to build the bank of the future, and we need your help! We're looking for an experienced Mobile Security Engineer to join our team.
Lloyds Banking Group is changing. We're continuing our extensive transformation Programme, redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Become part of our diverse team where you'll impact the lives of more than 26 million customers through brands including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, and Scottish Widows.
As a part of this, we're redefining our digital capability, providing customers with simpler, continuous interactions across online, mobile and branches.
We're passionate about our shared passion for delivering new features for customers across our brands in the mobile space. The Digital Platform mobile teams are part of the Transformation directorate and are fully agile teams that strive for excellence.
Joining our team, you'll have opportunities to participate in internal Hackathons, coding challenges and bi-weekly platform meetings and be a member of a great engineering community passionate about sharing knowledge and learning.
You will get to work on applications that have millions of active users, and regularly deliver new features into their hands.
If this sounds exciting then please go ahead and apply as we're looking for a passionate Mobile Security Engineer that is passionate in Mobile Application Security, Cryptography and code to join our Digital Platform and Releases Lab.
This role will be pivotal in building, delivering, and driving the security of our mobile platform. The key aspect of this role is the design and delivery of a world-class security framework, including associated services (penetration testing, obfuscation, consultancy etc.). These capabilities will enable our commercially and service-minded colleagues to build their own propositions autonomously, focusing on building the best experience for our customers whilst using enterprise standard components.
What we need from you / essential skills & experience:
We like to see applications from diverse industry and role backgrounds, however as a minimum to be seriously considered you will need;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Mobile security pen testing methodologies
- Be able to develop & maintain pen-testing security tools, scripts, policies and procedures
- Be capable of performing mobile application security assessments to identify design and implementation flaws, potential vulnerabilities and threats
- Have demonstrable systematic and analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to monitor, analyse and resolve specific security issues or events
- Have general awareness of the types of new technologies emerging in the security landscape including the latest mobile security threats, trends, and technologies
Desirable knowledge & experience:
- Familiarity with DevSecOps tooling, testing and automation frameworks.
- Background or hands-on knowledge in Mobile development
- You can read and write native code such as assembly code (ARM/ARM64), C Code, Rust
- Understanding of encryption and cryptographic protocols, including SSL / TLS, AES, and RSA.
- Experience using the following tools: Hopper Disassembler, Radare, IDA Pro, Jeb, Jadx, Burp Suite Pro, Xcode, Android, Studio, ADB, Apktool, YARA, Frida, Objection, Cycript, Theos, Cydia Substrate
- A passion for any of the mobile platforms and a keen interest in upcoming changes in the mobile operating systems, the tools and APIs such as security libraries
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it's why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We're disability confident. So if you'd like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days' holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
If you're excited by the thought of becoming part of our team?
Ready for a career where you can have a positive impact as you learn, grow and thrive?
Apply today and find out more.
More searches like this
- Ethical Hacker Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Penetration Tester Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security Engineer Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Vulnerability Analysis Financial Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom