IM&T Associate - Cyber Security
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: IM&T Cyber Security Associate
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you'll be doing:
- Working in supplier security assurance you will be engaged in the business supplier lifecycle, undertaking business risk analysis, audit and assurance activities within the Supply Chain and compliance enforcement
- Liaising with customers and partners across the business and traveling to various supplier sites across the UK
- Facilitating Specialist Working Groups drawing subject matter expertise from the business and customer to develop and improve information security policies and practices to deploy into the supply chain
- Consulting with major programmes and IT projects to ensure they comply with information security policies
- Monitoring of information security controls in the supply chain against government policy and contractual obligations to ensure their effective operation
- Investigating contraventions of information security policies, providing recommendations on resolution and future preventative and improvement actions
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Information Security Processes
Your skills and experiences:
- Communication skills, with the ability to adapt these skills to different circumstances and across of levels of the enterprise
- Analytical skills and the ability to take a systematic approach to analyse and investigate security issues and to develop solutions or improvements
- Experience of the implementation or operation of security policies
- Cyber security Experience
- Cyber security Qualification, CISSM
- Background in Cyber Security, Information Security and or Security
You'll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You'll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts - you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Programme Engagement team:
You will foster a work style that sets the standard expected at BAE Systems, continually driving consistency within your approach to each task. Working alongside other Product Group Managers who are responsible for the IT service, delivery and architecture.
You will be working in partnership with the business areas to ensure effective relationships between the boat programmes and IM&T are maintained, Strategic Investments are planned, and Critical Service issues are addressed as priority.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure across the business working with a variety of stakeholders and being able to influence the security aspects of all future submarine products.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you'll be able to make a real difference. You'll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you'll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
Closing Date: 26th September 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Public Sector, Government & Military UK Pounds jobs in Barrow in Furness
- Information Assurance Public Sector, Government & Military UK Pounds jobs in Barrow in Furness
- Information Security Public Sector, Government & Military UK Pounds jobs in Barrow in Furness
- IT Audit Public Sector, Government & Military UK Pounds jobs in Barrow in Furness