Service Reporting & Compliance Data Manager
Thursday 19 October 2023
£66,861 - £74,290
Agile Working Options
JOB TITLE: Service Reporting & Compliance Data Manager
SALARY: £66,861 to £80,000
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites
About this opportunity
The Identity Services Team provides Lloyds Banking Group with a secure operating environment, safe from malicious attack or abuse of privilege by applying controls on behalf of Data Owners and promoting the secure use of IT across the Group. Key to this goal is creating a transparent, flexible model for securing Identity that enables the Group to react to both opportunities and challenges at pace.
- Managing a small team of data specialists
- Responsible for the delivery of key services within the Colleague Identity and Access Management Lab, including the technical delivery of projects and operational support.
- Responsible for the delivery of Operational, Internal and External Reporting.
- Responsible for the delivery of key services within the Chief Security Office Platform.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of KPI and SLA dashboards to support the Colleague IAM Lab in driving service excellence.
Why Lloyds Banking Group?
We're on an exciting journey to transform our Group and the way we're shaping finance for good. We're focusing on the future, investing in our technologies, workplaces, and colleagues to make our Group a great place for everyone. Including you.
What you'll need
- Knowledge of working in an Identity & Access Management or IT Security function (Essential)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server for Developing, Maintaining and Administrating SQL Databases (Essential)
- People Management experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of Database methodology. (Essential)
- Knowledge and in the design & delivery of stakeholder reporting (Essential)
- Knowledge of Visualisation Tools such as Power BI and Tableau. (Essential)
- Git Hub version control (Essential)
- Delivery of automation via MS SSIS Packages within Visual Studio (Essential)
- Development of Power Apps and or Power Automate (Essential)
- Rigorous approach to documentation. (Essential)
It would be great if you had some experience with:
- Practical knowledge and experience in CyberArk (Desirable).
- Experience of Route to live deployment within an ITIL framework. (Desirable)
- Ability to identify service improvements whilst building customer perception of CSO.
- Strong Quality / Service Focus.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it's why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We're disability confident. So if you'd like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free share
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days' holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that's interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.
More searches like this
- Data Protection Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Assurance Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Security Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Compliance Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom