Security Platform Assurance Specialist
Tuesday 03 October 2023
£66,861 - £74,290
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Here at Lloyds Banking Group we're building the bank of the future, and we want your help to ensure we do that with security at the heart of all of our change. With over 26 million customers, we're the UK's largest Retail and Digital Bank, and with 65,000 colleagues, the scale of services, customers, and colleagues you can help protect is EPIC.
We love to do things differently in CSO. We encourage our employees to challenge the status quo and to come up with new and innovative idea. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Sounds an exciting prospect, right? Are you someone who wants to be in at the heart of this change, helping to define what Security Standards look like for LBG moving forward?
What you'll be doing as our Security Platform Assurance Specialist
As a key part of a technical security team, we'll ask you to review designs and documentation to ensure that systems and applications that support the groups products and services are secure.
Positioned between supporting large projects and programmes and working with operational and platform teams, you will ensure that security objectives set out within bank standards are being met. Whilst the role does not require hands-on configuration, we're looking for those individuals who have a good technical security background.
We're looking for someone who will come in and not only support delivery but help us own and drive continuous improvements across our services.
Join us where you'll:
- Review systems and applications against internal security standards and industry best practice.
- Work with different teams in the organisation, helping them to achieve the expected standards of security are maintained across LBG.
- Have good awareness of key security threats.
- Describe any issues identified clearly and suggest resolutions to colleagues and senior management.
What we're seeking in you:
- General knowledge of IT architectures, especially hybrid environments.
- Background and knowledge covering more than one security field (e.g., Networks, Data Security, Application Security and Identity & Access Management).
- Knowledge of industry frameworks (e.g. CIS, NIST, STIG, ISO).
- A focus on customers and delivering good outcomes, with strong organising skills.
In return, you'll get:
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of development opportunities to learn, grow and to help you achieve an exciting and fulfilling career.
You'll enjoy a diverse, energising, and informal environment that focuses on teamwork and providing equal opportunity with working patterns beyond the standard 9-5.
You'd get a benefits package that includes a base salary of up to £75,000 plus the following:
- Generous salary plus bonus
- Private Healthcare and wellbeing
- Flexible benefits scheme
- 30 Days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Plenty of training opportunities and career progression including Hackathons!
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time appeals, apply today where together we make it possible
£61,911 - £75,000 - The salary advertised is for Manchester, if you're applying to work in one of our regional hubs the weighting will vary.
Hybrid working adopted across the group with a requirement of 2 working days out of every 5 to be in a regional hub office.