IT RIsk Consultant
Dexian is seeking a IT Risk Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL.
- Brief the engagement team on the client's IT environment and industry IT trends
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Results–oriented individual with strong organization skills and ability to use information data to convey status of metrics and programs
- Strong project management and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly and meet deadlines in a fast–paced environment
- Communicates, influences and negotiates both vertically and horizontally to obtain results
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to connect with the team and partners to influence positive outcomes
- Demonstrates ability to understand and convey knowledge of end–to–end business processes
- Demonstrated business acumen with ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources into relevant presentations
- Comfortable navigating ambiguous situations with an ability to quickly resolve issues and deliver on expectations
- Ability to be proactive and creative in meeting organizational needs
- Presentation skills and experience with MS Office, SharePoint and WebEx
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: audit, risk management, program management, or application product management in a Global organization
- General background in technology risk and controls
- Experience with business intelligence platforms, including Tableau and Micro strategy
- Knowledge of application lifecycle management and information security best practices
- Technical background in application development and information security
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority–owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game–changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.