IT Audit Assistant Manager - Amsterdam
IT Audit Assistant Manager Opportunity
*Competitive Salary + Excellent Cash Benefits + Flexible Working*
My leading, multinational manufacturing client is on the search for a highly skilled IT Audit Assistant Manager to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities of IT Audit Assistant Manager:
- Plan and execute audit assignments and audit reports from first draft to final.
- Managing and carrying out IT audit reviews in our businesses covering a broad range of topics.
- Assisting in the deliverance of a portfolio of risk-based, end-to-end technology
- Adhere to the audit technique and guarantee the output's quality.
- Completing ad-hoc support to business process and financial auditors using data analytics Develop your subject-matter expertise within a particular IT domain.
- Remain current with all relevant market trends and key changes inside the company.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in IT Audit, gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment (ideally Big 4).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a risk and controls environment
- Solid experience in areas such as ITGC, Applications, Infrastructure and Cyber Security
- Understanding of the three lines of defence, how to strengthen it and add value.
- CISA, CISM, CRISC or CISSP certifications highly desirable
- Commercial mindset, managing workload while prioritizing emerging risks is essential.
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Audit Assistant Manager to work for a well-established, global organisation. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.