Regional Information Security Officer
Regional Information Security Officer – Hybrid (Central London) – GBP95 –120k + Annual Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half have partnered with a global powerhouse in the Media, advertising, broadcasting & entertainment industry.
Due to growth and expansion of their global Info/ Cyber practice they're now looking for a UK based Regional Information Security Officer.
The successful candidate will be the UK's Lead security & risk professional, charged with assisting their local team and aligned with the Corporate Security function to assist in the maturation the security posture. Reporting to the Business Information Security Officer (BISO), this role will be focused on the governance, implementation and compliance of the Corporate Information Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines to prevent the unauthorized use, release, modification or destruction of data/systems, specific to their Practice Area/Network. The RISO will also be expected to assist with internal security consultancy to support strategy and identify information Security related risks where possible.
- Build and maintain global relationships with Practice Area/Network business units and stakeholders to support local security activities with focus on continuous improvement and program maturation.
- Work with BISO and Corporate Security to deliver administrative and technical controls, in line with organizational policies, standards, contracts, and/or regulatory obligations.
- Support strategic and tactical alignment of corporate technology to overall security to business objectives for all divisions within region.
- Assist in responding to client requirements such as RFP/RFI, audits, security questionnaires, contract negotiation and client meetings as relates to security where appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Practice Area/Network IT departments to identify and address internal/external security risks management and governance issues, developing treatment plans to address risk or reduce the risk to an acceptable level while aligning with the Corporate Risk Management Framework and practices.
- Participate in implementation and management of Practice Area/Network and Corporate platforms, e.g. endpoint protection, encryption, SIEM, CASB, perimeter controls
- Assist with regular testing and applicable remediation efforts of critical infrastructure, high–risk applications, and processes.
- Work with Corporate Security to supplement the global Information Security Awareness training curriculum, with Practice Area/Network specific content, facilitating cyber security awareness activities and security awareness concepts locally to be suitable for the business.
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT, Information Security, IT Audit or related area
- Familiarity with Information Security industry standards/best practices and relevant regulations (e.g., ISO27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, SOX, NIST, CobiT)
- Industry recognized certifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk–related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to cultivate relationships and act as a consultancy to varied stakeholders including cross–functional / peer relationships with diverse, global teams
- Proven track record of managing security in operations programs, strategic services, and projects to minimize risk exposure to the business.
- Possess a technical skill relevant to Information Security
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
We have a state–of–the–art office in Central London and try and get together as a team a couple of times a week in person.
GBP95–120k + 15–25% Bonus & Excellent Benefits!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: gb/en/privacy–notice
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: gb/en/how–spot–recruitment–scams–and–protect–yourself