Senior GRC Consultant
Senior GRC Consultant (Glasgow, Cardiff, Bristol or Gloucester)
Our client is a global consulting organisation who have a permanent vacancy for a Security Cleared (or eligible) Senior GRC Consultant to join their growing team of Cyber Security Professionals. The role will see you working on a range of projects for their diverse client portfolio that covers Critical National Infrastructure, National Security, Defence and Nuclear market sectors.
You will work closely with our regulated clients to undertake a diverse range of projects that ultimately help them improve their security posture and comply with industry regulations.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple market sectors to suit your interests and career aspirations under a hybrid working arrangement that best suit each client's needs. Training and development opportunities specific to the project needs and those of your own career plan will be available and supported. Currently hold, or eligible to obtain, SC vetting is essential to this role.
- Creation, maintenance, and delivery of Information Security Management Systems
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Ownership of complex and diverse Information Security Management System
- Development and implementation of security policies and procedures
- Leading and guiding colleagues in matters of information security best practice
- Creation, maintenance, and delivery of security education programmes
- Auditing projects, partners, and supply chains, for compliance with law, regulation and commercial terms and conditions introduced by our customers
- Acting as the Point of Contact for the key stakeholders, ensuring adequate communication between relevant parties
- Co-ordinating production of security reports and dashboards, to illustrate security performance
This is a hybrid role but candidates must be located within commuting distance to the client
- Demonstrable experience in a client facing management role that delivers Information Security
- Globally recognised security qualification, i.e., ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, ISC2 CISSP, CISM, NCSC CCP, etc.
- Experience within regulated industries
- Must meet the criteria to obtain SC vetting
- Experience in the Energy sector or with CNI would be highly beneficial
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
Please email your CV asap to apply for this position