Senior IT and Cyber Audit Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior IT & Cyber Audit Manager:
Salary: £90K - £100K
A great opportunity for a Senior IT & Cybersecurity Audit Manager to join a leading Insurance organisation in London.
If you have a solid IT Audit profile with a recent background undertaking a Security Penetration, Cyber Testing and/or Ethical Hacker role(s) plus are passionate about IT, Cybersecurity and Operational Resilience, then this role would be great for you!
As An IT & Cyber Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading elements of Cybersecurity and Operational Resilience related audits.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders effectively, aiding the performance of audits.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff.
- Take part in the cloud migration project.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- Extensive background in conducting Penetration and/or Cyber testing / Ethical Hacking tasks, matched with strong IT, Cyber and Operational Resilience auditing experience
- Cybersecurity qualifications such as CISSP and/or Ethical Hacking qualifications are highly desirable
- Prior experience working in Audit or Assurance team, ideally within a regulated industry like Financial Services, would be advantageous
- Experience of planning, leading, and delivering complex IT, Cyber and Operational Resilience audits, testing and/or assessments
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to translate complex data into layperson's terms seamlessly
What this position can offer you:
- Salary between £90K - £100K depending on experience.
- 30 days holiday
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Great training and development opportunities
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail